Dr. Gina Messiha (Cosmetic PHYSICIAN) MB BS FRACGP
DIRECTOR AND FOUNDER OF OCEAN COSMETICS (ACAM, MBBS, RACGP)
Dr. Gina Messiha (Cosmetic Doctor) MB BS FRACGP is the Co- Principal and Director of Ocean Village Medical Centre and Ocean Cosmetics. Starting her medical career in obstetrics and gynaecology she became extremely passionate about women’s health. Transitioning into General Practice so she could follow her patients through multiple life stages.
Dr. Gina also has a special interest in difficult skin conditions, anti-ageing and high-end cosmetic technology, specialising in cosmetic medicine. Through combining modalities and treatments she has created her own set of Signature Treatments that are results driven combatting common concerns her patients have, such as urinary incontinence, fine lines and wrinkles, sun damaged skin and loss of collagen.
Leading the Cosmetic Industry with her unparalleled knowledge, she is always educating and sharing not just with her team but world-wide. Teaching is a large component of her career, speaking at many national and international events. She is also a local mentor Galderma trainer, international speaker for Deleo and on the advisory board for Cynosure.
Dr Gina is very focused at maintaining her own knowledge, staying up to date with the latest studies, treatments and technologies so she is able to give her patients the best possible results.
“I see a close association between the inner and outer health and beauty. When we look good on the outside then we feel good on the inside which promotes confidence and self-esteem. I believe the best results in cosmetic and anti-ageing medicine are achieved by implementing a combination of various treatments. Cosmetic medicine is a complex marriage between art and science and shouldn’t be trusted to anyone other than a qualified cosmetic physician.”
Recommended reading: #AskDrGina series
Some of Dr. Gina’s recent speaking events include:
- VIVACE Fractional Micro Needle RF device by Cynosure | 2020 | Perth
- Cosmedicon 2020 | Sydney
- IMCAS World Conference | 2020 | Paris
- Aesthetic Exchange | 2019 | Sydney
- IMCAS Asia | 2019 | Bali
- Galderma Clinical Forum | 2018 | Adelaide
In the Media
- Aesthetic Insight – UltracelQ+
- Aesthetic Insight – Vivace
- ‘Why one device won’t get you perfect results’ Spa & Clinic Magazine
- ‘Non-Surgical Periorbital Rejuvenation’ Spa & Clinic Magazine
- ‘Tried & Tested Ultimate MesoGlow B Stick’ STM Magazine
- ‘The Price of Beauty: $10k a year’ The Weekend West
- ‘Tried & Tested Luxury Tightening Facial’ STM Magazine