The Miss Vitality Range is for those wanting to enhance their beauty regime, working from the inside out. The Healthy Ageing range contains antioxidants, that assist in protecting the body from the effects of free radicals. The Cleansing range contains our herbal Clean Tea, and the nutritious superfood, Elevate and Omega 3 oil. Feel rejuvenated and energised with Miss Vitality.
A blend of dried herbs and flowers traditionally used in teas.
In the busy-ness of everyday life, taking the time to enjoy a cup of tea is a delight for both the mind and the body. The ritual of making a tea and allowing time to stop can be the perfect way to relax the mind and clear your thoughts. Clean tea is a blended herbal infusion that offers a healthy alternative to regular tea and coffee or can be used as part of a detoxification program.
Infuse 1 tsp in 250-300ml of hot water, up to 3 times daily.
Superfood blend with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- Nature’s superfoods
- Easy to use for busy people
- A source of Vitamin A, B6, C, E, K and Iodine
- Vit C and Iodine Elevate energy
- Vits B6, A and C for normal immune function
- Vits A and C plus Iodine for healthy skin
- Boost your diet with extra nutrients
Serving Suggestions: Start by introducing ½ teaspoon daily to water, juice or smoothie, and build up to 1 teaspoon daily. May be sprinkled on yoghurt, cereal or fruit.
- Wheatgrass & Barley grass
- Withania Somnifera
High quality fish oil 180 EPA:120 DHA, 1000mg per capsule from small fish source, anchovies, white bait, sardines. Fish oil is a source of essential fatty acids
Recommend Dosage: 1-3 capsules daily with food. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Sourced from small fish: sardines, anchovies and whitebait.
Healthy Skin Maintenance & “Healthy Ageing Range”
Provides nutritional support and antioxidants, which can assist in reducing oxidative stress throughout life and as we age.
Multi-nutrient formula with a skin maintenance focus.
- Nutrients for immune system support.
- Vitamin B6 involved in hormone modulation
- Selenium for healthy thyroid function
- Zinc essential trace mineral supports healthy skin renewal processes.
- Contains antioxidant nutrients, which assists in protecting cells from free radical damage.
- Minerals Selenium and Chromium,
- Vitamins B5, B6 and B12
- Kelp Recommend Dosage: Adults, 1 tablet daily with breakfast.
WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
A high potency phytonutrient with antioxidant properties.
- Antioxidant activity assists in protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Helps maintain healthy blood circulation
- May assist to maintain cardiovascular health.
Key Ingredients: Fallopia japonica standardised to Resveratrol
Recommend Dosage: Adults, 1 tablet daily with breakfast. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin C and Curcumin antioxidant complex to help maintain general wellbeing.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to assist with the relief of minor joint inflammation and to support bile excretion by the liver
- Supports digestive function
- Vitamin C – Necessary for the manufacturer of collagen.
- Protects and maintains the health of capillaries.
Dosage: 1-3 tablets daily, after food, If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Key ingredients: Curcuminoids from Curcumin Recommend
Helps to stabilise cell membranes, preserving cellular integrity and function.
- Essential for energy production.
- Helps to regenerate vitamin E to its antioxidant form.
- Reduces oxidative stress throughout life as we age.
- Supports healthy immune and cardiovascular function.
Recommend Dosage: 1 capsule daily after food Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Key ingredients: Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10)