Your 20’s are all about exploring and discovering who you are as a person. There’s lots of late nights spent with good company, dancing ‘til your feet hurt and trial and error with what works best for you, in a lot of different aspects – friends, boyfriends, clothing, career and skin care.
We know that skin care may not always be a priority during these busy years, but with just a little bit of TLC and the right products, you can set your skin up for the future.
Most common skin concerns for this age:
- Acne scarring
- Dull or flat skin tone
- Dehydrated, dry skin
- Red or inflammed skin
- Congested pores and breakouts
- Shaving or waxing rash
Here’s our top treatments
for women in their 20’s
Peel & Heal
Outcomes: Clears congestion and improves complexion
This is a dream team combination! A chemical peel (it’s not as scary as it may sound!) will be customised to target your skin concerns, whether that’s congestion, complexion or just to treat your skin, the peel will work its magic. The Healite II LED light will then rejuvenate your skin and you’ll walk out utterly relaxed and glowing! Find out more here.
BBL Hair Removal
Outcomes: Permanent hair reduction
Spend less time shaving or waxing and more time enjoying life with BBL hair removal. Areas such as legs, bikini, back, underarms, lip and more can be treated quickly and easily with this treatment. Winter is the best time to get your BBL booked in, as you need to avoid the sun and let the hair grow between treatments – so get summer ready, in winter! Find out more here.
Outcomes: Adds volume and structure to desired area
Enhance your gorgeous smile with dermal fillers. Starting with 1/2ml, dermal fillers can create the fullness and shape of your lips, without going overboard. Our cosmetic nurses are highly trained and experienced and will work with you to achieve the look that you’re after. Find out more here.
Outcomes: Smooths and refreshes skin
Diamonds really are a girl’s best friend! Well, they’re certainly your skin’s best friend! Microdermabrasion uses an abrasive diamond tip to exfoliate away dead skin cells, leaving your skin clean and fresh. With no downtime and instant results, it’s the perfect treatment to have before a big event. Find out more here.
Skin Solution Gym – Essentials Treatment Program
Outcomes: Renew and exfoliate
Take the hard work out of your skincare routine with the Skin Solution Gym Essential package. Every fortnight, you’ll book in for either a customised chemical peel or microdermabrasion. The combination of these treatments will leave your skin feeling refreshed, smooth and dewy, all at a great price. Find out more here.
Outcomes: Reduces fine lines
Used as a preventative measure in your 20’s, wrinkle relaxers can help to prevent fine lines, frown marks and wrinkles from being too prominent. It can also be used to help with migraines and tension in your face. Our doctors and nurses spend the time getting to know you and your face, so they can create the most natural look for you. Find out more here.
Dr. Gina says…
“Your 20’s are all about beautification and prevention. Skin conditioning with simple treatments like chemical peels and microdermabrasion during this time is paramount. Getting the foundations right with your skincare and treatments, plus wearing a broad spectrum sunscreen every day will give yourself the best skin for the future.”
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Late nights, stress and Prosecco can wreak havoc on your skin, making it look dull and flat. Remember to drink lots of water throughout the days to keep your skin and body hydrated.
- Sunscreen isn’t just for the beach. Our skin is exposed to harmful UVA rays, even on cloudy days. By using sunscreen as part of your daily routine, you’ll be reducing the impact of sun damage – your future self will thank you!
- Less is more! It can be tempting to try every treatment under the sun, especially if your favourite celeb has been promoting it, but it’s important to take it slow and find out what’s best for you and your skin.
- Don’t sleep with your make-up on. We know that sometimes it’s easier just to jump in bed without properly washing your face, but all that make-up will just congest your pores and could even cause a breakout, and that’s just not fun for anyone.
- Exfoliate every night by using AHA (Rationale No 5). It will improve the skin cell turnover and will help give the glow by removing the top layer of dead skin. Build up and improve your skin barrier with Vitamin B3 (Rationale No 1).